Nushtel Internet Overage Facts
- Our usage viewer is only updated by noon each day for the prior day's usage. This means if you check your usage at 1pm on Wednesday, the totals you see are only through midnight Tuesday. Wednesday's usage will not post until noon on Thursday.
- Nushtel Staff does not screen the internet usage by our customers. Nor are we able to explain what caused the internet usage or the overage amounts.
- Nushtel Staff will monitor the overage levels and limits will be applied to customer accounts exceeding or meeting the following criteria.
- If a modem goes over by 10 Gig or $200 the modem will be slowed down to 128k
- If a modem goes over by 25 Gig or $500 service will suspended
Internet usage billing dates are from the 25th of one month to the 24th the following month
Home | Electric | Telephone | Cable TV/ Internet | Contact Us | Member Links
Legal Notice | Privacy Statement | Site Map
Copyright © 2010 Nushagak Cooperative
Web Site Design & Maintenance By Catalyst Marketing Innovations, LLC